|Current issue | Manuscript submission | Contacts|
Electronic supplement to "Russian Juridical Journal" (est. 2010) is scientific, theoretical, information and practical edition open to researchers of law and their extraordinary ideas. Founder is the Urals State Law University. It is issued 6 times a year.
All articles are published upon Open Access Statement, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited. OAS means also that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. Benefits of open access for authors, include: free access for all users worldwide; authors retain copyright to their work; increased visibility and readership; rapid publication; no spatial constraintsarticle and no processing charges and article submission charges. For more information on OAS see: the Budapest Open Access Initiative and Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing
ISSN 2219-6838. Certificate of state registration number EL 77-41478 (July 28, 2010) by Roscomnadzor. According to art.1 (p.1 p.2), art.11 (p.1 p.4) of FL 29.12.2010 № 436-FZ the journal is not subjected to marking.
The mission of the Electronic supplement to Russian Juridical Journal is to provide the researchers and interested audience with systematic practice-oriented, theoretical and methodological information for analyzis and solution of the major legal problems.
The objectives of the Electronic supplement to Russian Juridical Journal:
• extensive coverage of the legal problems;
• virtual framework for discussion on the topical problems;
• attraction of the widest audience for discussion on legal matters and for developement of legal culture and legal consciousness.
Aims and Scope of the Electronic supplement to Russian Juridical Journal:
• international, peer reviewed, scholarly, open access journal, which publishes original research articles, reviews, letters in all areas of national and International law.
• important and reliable source of current information on developments in the legal field (see the Headings here).The journal serve as a forum for research and ideas by leading professors, judges, practitioners, and students of law.
«Electronic supplement to Russian Juridical Journal» created by Ural State Law University, is licensed under Creative Commons «Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives» 4.0 Worldwide. Based on the http://electronic.ruzh.org/?q=en/node/221.